We may change this Policy at any time upon notice. TireHub may give notice by posting the updated Policy on this website or by any other reasonable means. You can review the most current version of the Policy at any time at www.TireHub.com. The updated Policy will be effective on the “Last Updated” date below.
1. INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
When you use our Services, you may provide information to us, both online and offline, including, for example: your name, email address, postal address, phone numbers, fax number, date of birth, and demographics (gender, company or organization name, occupation, language preference, city, country, zip code, area code, time zone, etc.). You may provide additional information to us when you register for an account, and you may receive or create a user name and password. The Services are not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
2. INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
When you use the Services, we may automatically collect information about your usage of and activity on our Services. When you visit our website, information we may automatically log includes, for example, your operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before visiting our website.
- Web Beacons. Web beacons are electronic images we may use on our websites or in our emails to deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage effectiveness such as whether you open and act on an email we send you.
3. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES
We may use third parties to process purchases and payment information in our Services. If you purchase through one of our websites, a third party may hold and process your credit card numbers or other payment information.
Certain third parties may automatically collect information about your use of the Services, visits to our websites and other websites, your IP address, your Internet Service Provider (“ISP”) and the browser you use to visit our website. Third parties may collect information by using cookies, clear gifs, or other technologies. These third parties may use this information to understand the usage and visitation of the Services and the other websites tracked by these third parties.
This Policy does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, information collected by third parties. We encourage you to check the privacy policies of third parties before using their services
4. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
TireHub may use your personal information to:
- operate and improve our Services, including websites, products, and marketing;
- provide you with a personalized and customized experience, content, marketing, and recommendations across our Services;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and Services you request;
- send you information related to your requests and purchases, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and news about products and services offered by TireHub and our selected partners;
- link or combine your personal information with other information we get about your use of other TireHub Services and from third parties to help understand you and your needs, and provide you with recommendations, better service, and customized marketing; and
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
5. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
INFORMATION YOU SHARE
The Services may allow you to share your comments, content, and information publicly or with other people and to communicate with other people. Please consider your own privacy needs as you choose what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of information you choose to make public or share with others.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We may share your personal information as follows:
- We may share your personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with our partners, or you may use the Services to connect to our partners’ services or request to receive information from them. Our partners’ use of your personal information will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share your personal information for the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (including any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding).
- We may share information with our third party service providers to provide us services or do other work for us.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, security, and safety purposes, including:
- to comply with laws or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- in an emergency, including protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share aggregated and de-identified data with others for any purpose.
6. WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION; TRANSFER OF YOUR INFORMATION
Information we collect may be stored on our servers and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States and any other country where TireHub or TireHub’s service providers maintain facilities including jurisdictions that may not have data privacy laws that provide equivalent protections to your home country. We will protect the personal information we transfer in accordance with this Policy. By using the Services, you consent to this transfer.
7. INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out” of receiving marketing emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to us through our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, marketing choices and to update, access or make other changes regarding your personal information.
You can use settings on your computer or device and in your browser settings to change how we, and others, can collect certain information about you (e.g., by blocking certain cookies).
8. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use reasonable efforts to protect the personally identifiable information we get from you through our Services. However, no company can prevent every security risk or harm. If you become aware of a vulnerability affecting TireHub Services, please email ContactUs@tirehub.com.
TireHub lets you use a user name and password to log on to your TireHub account. You must protect your user name and password and change them as necessary to help prevent anyone from accessing your accounts and the Services.
We are not responsible for the security of third-party applications, websites and services or the data those third-party applications, websites and services may collect about you. Please ask those third parties how they keep your data safe.
9. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like any more information about TireHub or this Policy, please email us at ContactUs@tirehub.com or write to us at: TireHub, LLC 1 Ravinia Drive NE, Suite 1300
Dunwoody, GA 30346
Attn: Legal Department
© 2018 TireHub, LLC All Rights Reserved.